Wet Damaged (DAP) Fertiliser – 417.800 MT
|Category||Wet Damaged (DAP) Fertiliser – 417.800 MT|
|Manufacture name||HINDALCO LTD.|
|Model name||Storm/ Wet Damaged Imported Di-Ammonium Phosphate (DAP) Fertiliser – 417.800 MT|
|Location||Badhada, Bhavnagar, Gujarat|
|Sound Invoice Value||Rs. 24,000.00 / MT|
|Sound Invoice Lot Value||Rs. 1,00,27,200.00|
|Reserve Price||Rs. 7,000.00 / MT|
|Reserve Price Lot Value||Rs. 29,24,600.00|
|Ongoing Lot Bid||Rs. 0.00|
|Current Bid||Rs. 0.00 / MT|
|Incremental Bid||/ MT|
|Next Minimum Bid||/ MT|
Disposal of the above material is being sold on ‘As Is Where Is’, ‘Whatever There Is’ and ‘No Complaint’ basis subject to the following condition:-
1. THE RATE FOR PURCHASE OF OFFERED GOODS IS TO BE SUBMITTED ON “PER MT BASIS ONLY ’’ exclusive of GST @ 5%
2. On approval, the Purchaser (H1/H2) should remit 50% advance payment within 3-5 working days of receipt of bank details/allotment order, from the insured/seller/auctioneer, failing which their EMD will be forfeited.
3. Post to 100% payment he shall be allowed to clear the lot awarded to him from the site within a period of 15 working days from the date of receipt of delivery order by him, failing which he have to pay ground rent for the salvageable quantity a per sellers T&C or minimum of Rs. 2,000/-day or Rs 1000/-MT for space occupied by salvage material quantity.
4. All charges incidental to loading and lifting of material will be borne by the Purchaser. It is assumed that prospective bidders have inspected the above salvage and acquainted themselves about the offered goods available for purchase, whether they have actually inspected the same or not. However, it is expected that the prospective bidders will inspect the salvage at site, before participating in eAuction.
5. There is generally no guarantee for quality of offered goods either by us or by the owners, However it is the duty of seller to ensure the compliance as per offer made by them for the quality & specification to match with the offer made.
6. Lifting is to be made as per instructions given by the Seller. Room having smaller quantity of material is lifted First, IF so desired by Seller.
7. The Purchaser shall not be allowed to pick or choose or segregate any particular item out of the lot sold by the Seller at the time of delivery of the lot. The Purchaser shall be bound to clear the entire lot as directed by the Seller on clean sweep basis.
8. DYNAMIC TIME: The eAuction shall automatically extend by 05 MINUTES in case someone enters a bid in the last one minute of the remaining time in closure of auction. This shall continue indefinitely until no one bids in the last one minute of the time remaining. Bids in dynamic time can be placed by 50% of incremental bid value.
9. Please refer the all terms & conditions mentioned in Auction Participation form.
|Contact Salvage Manager about this items/lot.|
|Phone :||Meenakshi Gupta - 9625137014|