Flood effected scrap vehicles of Multiple Brand -92 Nos
|Category||Flood effected scrap vehicles of Multiple Brand -92 Nos|
|Manufacture name||Multiple Make & Brand|
|Model name||Multiple Make & Brand|
|Location||Amgola, Muzaffarpur, Bihar|
|Sound Invoice Value||Rs. 40,40,200.00 / LOT|
|Sound Invoice Lot Value||Rs. 40,40,200.00|
|Reserve Price||Rs. 12,00,000.00 / LOT|
|Reserve Price Lot Value||Rs. 12,00,000.00|
Disposal of the above material is being sold on ‘As Is Where Is’, ‘Whatever There Is’ and ‘No Complaint’ basis subject to the following condition:-
- The sale of offered goods is Per Lot basis exclusive of applicable taxes
- THE RATE FOR PURCHASE OF OFFERED GOODS IS TO BE SUBMITTED ON “BASIC AMOUNT BASIS ONLY ’’. GST/TAXES will be charged extra – 5 / 18%.
- The Purchaser (H1/H2) should remit 100% advance payment within 3-5 working days of receipt of bank details/allotment order, from the insured/seller/auctioneer, failing which their EMD will be forfeited.
- the Purchaser shall start lifting and Post to 100% payment he shall be allowed to clear the lot awarded to him from the site within a period of 10 working days from the date of receipt of delivery order by him, failing which he have to pay ground rent for the salvageable quantity a per sellers T&C or minimum of Rs. 2,000/-day or Rs 1000/-MT for space occupied by salvage material quantity.
- All charges incidental to loading and lifting of material will be borne by the Purchaser. It is assumed that prospective bidders have inspected the above salvage and acquainted themselves about the offered goods available for purchase, whether they have actually inspected the same or not. However, it is expected that the prospective bidders will inspect the salvage at site, before participating in eAuction.
- DYNAMIC TIME: The eAuction shall automatically extend by 05 MINUTES in case someone enters a bid in the last one minute of the remaining time in closure of auction. This shall continue indefinitely until no one bids in the last one minute of the time remaining. Bids in dynamic time can be placed by 50% of incremental bid value
- 7. The Seller will not provide any vehicle documents such as RC, Insurance, Road Tax or Permit but scrap sale tax invoice will be issued in the name of Purchaser as per the details/document provided by H1 bidder.
- The maximum number of vehicles will be sold as metal scrap so it will be the duty /liability of purchaser to destroy/cut the chassis number embossed and handover to RTO or chassis surrender letter to M/s Radha Hari Motors.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid without assigning any reason to the bidder.
- The earnest money deposit will not attract any interest & dealt with as per the Procedure mentioned below:-
- In case of unsuccessful bidders, (H3 & Lower) EMD is refunded immediately after adjusting facilitation fee of Rs. 100+GST but not later than 7-10 working days from the completion of eAuction process subject to the terms and conditions mentioned herein and at the website.
- EMD of the H2 bidder shall be retained for 10 days from the date of approval of eAuction. If the H1 bidder failed to deposit payment within 3-5 days his EMD will be forfeited and H2 bidder has to honor the deal at the H2 bid value within the aforesaid period of 3 days. Failing to which his EMD too will be forfeited.
- The EMD of H1 will be adjusted once the complete payment is received by insured/seller and also complete material is lifted by H1 bidder. Also adjustment will be done for fee and expenses.
- Since EMD is held by auctioneer. They are responsible for the return release as well. Surveyor, Insurer or Insured has no role of EMD forfeiting/retention for H3 & below. EMD of H1 & H2 is at seller’s description.
|Contact Salvage Manager about this items/lot.|
|Phone :||Meenakshi Gupta-9625137014|